Monday, August 09, 2004

No Clubbing but got good deeds

ahh.... juz wake up... very tired leh... this morn 6+ then reach hm, have to accompany lao a they all... haiz.. if sab didnt call me, mayb I still can sleep a while more...


hee.. yest I was the PC of the welcoming party for the freshies... hur hur, the event runs very smoothly n I can see they really enjoy themselves in the party...



this is y I loves to organize events, when u organize or runs the programs, u saw the smiles and laughter they have when they really enjoyed, u will feel that Cheng Jiu Gan!!!


events end abt 9+, the gals are still watching movies no point I go so early to SOS alone... so I went to parklane to meet lao a n zhi hao for pools first...



b4 leaving the sch, wanting to change out my t-shirt to clubbing wear but after changing saw the blue-black on my back damm ugly lorz, then bo bian have to change back to t-shirt lorzz...


when I reach there, finished up the last game then we leaved for SOS nearby's kopitiam.. they want to eat huh..



I called up the gals after zhi hao n lao a finished their food... then got to know that guo rong's bike got prob cannot start and they are stuck at park mall... they over there repairing bike, we here stoning for hours lorz...


While stoning we did a good deed by helping the tourists to get there stuffs... cos when we were toking cork, a Japanese woman walked towards us asking us where can she get toothbrushes...



at that hour, 1st to come in our minds is 7-11 but we don noe where is it.. After she walked away, we were thinking hard where is the nearest 7-11 (nth to do so helped her think lorz) but we were not familiar w Chinatown so we called up han...


that woman came again asking me what's the English name of XIAO WAN MIAN... she also wanna drink Heineken so I helped her to get 2 bottles lorz... she handed a US 10 dollars to me cos I paid for the beer...



since there was extra remaining, lao a suggested to help her to buy toothbrushes.. After getting them the toothbrushes, she very thankful to us and wanting us to join them for beer but Lao a don wan so we just walked off...


We three to bo liao le, so we walked up to SOS sitting outside to watch WWE... then zhi hao wanna go 4 a walk wc is better than sitting down there doing nth...



we wanting to go ZOUK huh, but I still cant get the route right so we end up at MS... Since MS is very near park mall, then we walked down to find the rest after 4 hrs...


The first thing we reach park mall is to FIND TOLIET!!! the rest say they are hungry wanna go eat so go boon lay shopping 24hrs and eat lorz, wc is our usual place...



since there is not enough bikes, the gals wanna share cab w me but don wan them to waste money huh so I took a bus there w lao a n zhi hao lorz...


but the sian part is after we reached there not long ago, they wanna go hm le... what for I took bus and joined them there must well I go hm straight...



some more I ask lao a n zhi hao come 1, cannot put them there n go hm myself so have to wait 4 1st bus lorz..


Lk also joined us to wait but still she cannot tahan la, then we go hm lorz n the guys took their bus hm...


Sianz... today going to marina south to watch fireworks... got a don feel like going de feeling but since I already say im going le, then go lorz...



some more today also not much ppl going too... haiz...


Msg goes to:
Gals: nxt time lets make a make-up clubbing at SOS... I wan go la!!
gr: really need to have a full checkup for ya bike la...
lao a n zhi hao: thanks for accompany me for the whole night!!

No comments: